|TEN RULES TO BE A GOOD TASTE CRAFTMAN|
1. Respect history and traditions - for a guarantee of traceability and historical belonging of street food and its ingredients and the traditional production of recipe of street food.
2. Use typical and traditional ingredients - of the land where you belong for the production of the street food
3. Be ethic – during the development of your profession and while respecting the "knowing" and the "how to do" that you inherited without corrupting them
4. Respect the link with the land where the street food belong to
5. Use handicraft tools - original or modified for preparing, cooking and serving the product (pans, ceramic, metal and refractarious dishes, and so on...)
6. The hygene at the right moment* - Adapt yourself to minimal measures to respect the hygene laws given by Regional Laws for:
a) granting health and safety to consumer
b) not modifying the organileptic features of ingedients and of the final recipe
c) don't be out of law
7. Genuine Matchings – drinks made by products such as water, wine, handicraft beer, fruit juices; without adding ingredients that could modify their taste and features - carbon oxyde can be accepted under reserve.
8. Respect the environment – both during the production, service and eating process and in the management of rooms (cleaning inside and outside, exhausting oil, elimination of organic and inorganic foods by using differenced rubbish bins).
9.Land promotion (where the street food belong to) – since only the street foods can and have to be consumed on site not to modify their traditional features (temperature, friability, crustyness, softness...) and thus promoting even far areas and difficult to be reached.
10. Street food network (no egoisms and unsociality) – sinergy with other activities of food and wine production, association, institutions or others for building up a network of services and products that can promote street food integrated in its land and all its added values.
* NOTE - the producers of street foods who do not respect hygene laws cannot get the streetfood brand. Those who obtained it but they are outlawyers will be deprived of.
Newer news items:
Streetfood® è un prodotto con marchio registrato da Massimiliano Ricciarini P.IVA IT 01967990514 - tutti i diritti riservati
Concesso in uso all'Associazione No-Profit Streetfood® - C.F. 92057410513